Fight For Fairness
We appreciate your support as we continue to fight for fair and equal funding for Nursing Homes on Prince Edward Island. On this page, you’ll find several support documents and information about our concerns.
You can also join us on Twitter @NursingHomesPEI to keep updated and share the details of our advocacy.
If you would like to speak with someone about this public awareness initiative, please email Ramsay Duff.
Feel free to download either or both of our posters below to help spread awareness of our advocacy in your workplace or community. Simply click on each image to download a printable copy.
- Click here to download a copy of the November 3rd, 2022 press release titled: PEI nursing homes, residents and staff seek equal treatment from Government
- Click here to download a copy of the petition sent to Minister Ernie Hudson on November 1st, 2022
- Click here to download a copy of the PEI LTC Association’s presentation to the LTC COVID-19 External Review Panel on Oct 31st, 2022
- Click here to download a Submission to the Standing Committee on Health and Social Development for its Review of Long-Term Care in PEI
- Here is the video message sent to Premier King from Ramsay Duff on November 22, 2022.