As a maintenance worker, you will be responsible for the care and maintenance of the building and grounds. You will conduct minor repairs and ensure that the building is safe and secure for residents
- Fully vaccinated and can provide proof of COVID Vaccination
- Handy and able to perform small repairs
- WHMIS certified
- Able to follow oral and written instructions
- Do you have three years of maintenance experience and one year of building maintenance
- Excellence driven with a sincere desire to work with the elderly
Apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a detailed job description.
Once you join our incredible team you can access competitive wages and benefits packages.
We seek individuals committed to service excellence and providing quality person-centred care. MacLeod Cares offers a positive, fair, fun, and productive workplace where you can grow your career. We are looking for the best and brightest people committed to helping us maintain the highest standards in resident care.
MacLeod Cares is committed to an inclusive and diverse workforce. We encourage African Canadians, Indigenous, people of colour, LGBTQ, and people with disabilities to apply.
Great people are the foundation of our success!